The government has made it mandatory to link Aadhaar to a variety of programs and other schemes which range from PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Savings Account and so on. Even the deadline for linking Aadhaar with PAN and savings account has been extended from 30 June 2020 to 31 March 2021. UIDAI has made it possible to verify your Aadhaar authentication record by going to the UIDAI website. You can use this approach to ensure that all Aadhaar-related tasks are triggered by you and that no one else has requested Aadhaar authentication on your behalf. When you use Aadhaar to access a service, the UIDAI records the transaction in its record. It’s important to remember that when verifying the Aadhaar authentication history, only 50 results from the previous six months can be accessed. Users can verify transactions using UIDAI for six different authentication types: demographic, biometric, OTP, demographic and biometric, biometric and OTP, and demographic and OTP. They can also view their Aadhaar authentication history by selecting a suitable time window. This range, though, should not be more than six months old. A maximum of 50 records can be viewed at one time. Select the authentication type and the related date range if you’re looking for a particular transaction. Even unsuccessful Aadhaar authentication transactions and the cause for their incompetence are included in the Aadhaar authentication list. Only when your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar you can access the authentication history online. Here’s how you can verify your Aadhaar authentication history online.
- Visit the official portal of UIDAI (https://uidai.gov.in/) and click on the “Aadhaar Authentication History” option under the ‘Aadhaar Services’ section.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your 12 digit UID or 16 digit VID and security code. If it is difficult to read or view the security code, you can click on ‘Try Another’ to generate a new one.
- Now click on the ‘Send OTP’ icon, and you will get an OTP on your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Now select the authentication type and date range.
- Now select the number of records that you want to access and enter the OTP that you received on your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ upon successfull submission the Aadhaar authentication history will be displayed on your device screen.
For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed