LIC offers a variety of options for delivering high-quality offerings, like online payment. Customers can pay for their policies in a variety of ways by LIC. Payments for LIC policies can be made online, at authorised banks, franchises, and registered LIC agents, among other options. You can pay the premium on your registered policy using online banking or debit/credit card for Registered Users, Agents, Development Officers, Branch login. Non-registered customers can use Policy Details through LIC PayDirect to make premium payments without logging in. Simply fill out the form with your policy details and pay through net banking or debit/credit card. LIC premiums can also be paid using any bank’s Net Banking account. Here’s how both registered and non-registered users can pay their LIC premiums online through LIC portal.
- Visit https://www.licindia.in/Home/Pay-Premium-Online and select the option through ‘Customer Portal’
- Now you will be redirected to the LIC login page where you need to enter your UserID/Email/Mobile Number, Password and Date of birth.
- Now click on ‘Sign In’ and select the ‘Self/Policies’ option to view your policy details.
- Now select the ‘Renew LIC Policy/Due Date’ option and then select ‘Pay Premium’
- Now you will be redirected to the payment portal and where you need to select your payment method as Credit/Debit card or internet banking.
- Now your LIC premium payment will be successful after which you will get a premium payment receipt on your registered email ID or mobile number.
For non-registered users
- Visit https://www.licindia.in/Home/Pay-Premium-Online and select ‘Pay Direct (Without login)’
- Now you will be redirected to https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#DirectPay and Renewal Premium/Revival option from the drop-down menu.
- Now fill the ‘Customer Validation Form’ with all your personal details and click on “I Agree”, and then submit.
- Now you will be redirected to the payment page where you need to select debit/credit or net banking as your payment option.
- To view or download payment receipt you can click on ‘View/Download Receipt’ after which you need to enter your policy number, date of transaction and transaction type.
- Once done click on ‘Submit’ and the receipt will be generated on the next page.
For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed