You can verify the status of your Aadhaar card both online and offline until you receive the Aadhaar Acknowledgement Slip. To monitor your UIDAI Aadhaar status, all you have to do is have your Aadhaar enrolment number. You can verify the status of your Aadhaar Card online using several methods, including the enrollment number, registered mobile number, SMS, call and email facility. The methods for checking Aadhaar card enrolment status electronically with or without enrolment number are mentioned below.
Steps to check Aadhaar enrolment status using enrolment number
To check the status of your Aadhaar card application online using your enrolment number, follow the steps given below:
- Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar and enter your EID (Enrolment ID)
- Now enter the captcha code and click on ‘Check Status’.
- The status of your Aadhaar Card enrolment will be now displayed on your device screen.
- By selecting the Download Aadhaar option, you can download e-Aadhaar online.
- The 14-digit enrolment ID can be found on the acknowledgement slip.
Steps to check Aadhaar enrolment status without enrolment number
If you’ve lost your acknowledgement slip, you can find the status of your Aadhaar enrolment without using the enrolment ID. Here’s how to verify the status of your Aadhaar card without an enrolment number:
- Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid and click on Retrieve Lost UID/EID.
- Now enter the required details such as your name, email address or mobile number, and security code to generate an OTP.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’ to get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP in the required space and click on ‘Verify OTP’
- Your Enrolment number/Aadhaar will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address after authentication. You can now verify the status of Aadhaar using the generated enrolment number.
Steps to check Aadhaar enrolment status using URN (Update Request Number)
When you apply for a correction in your Aadhaar data, you will be given a specific number called a URN, or Update Request Number. You can use this update request number to verify the status of your URN at any time. Follow the steps below to check the status of your Aadhaar Card update:
- Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus and enter your Aadhaar number and URN (Update Request Number)
- Now enter the ‘CAPTCHA’ code and then click on ‘Check Status’
- The status of your Aadhaar update will now be displayed on your device screen.
Steps to check Aadhaar enrolment status by name
Follow the steps below to verify the status of your Aadhaar card using your name:
- Visit the official portal of UIDAI and select the Retrieve Lost UID/EID option or click on resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Now enter name, email address, mobile number, and security code and click on ‘Send OTP’.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile phone, which you can validate and enter the box on the required box.
- The status of Aadhaar will now be displayed on your device screen.
Steps to check Aadhaar enrolment status using mAadhaar app
To check the status of your Aadhaar enrolment using the mAadhaar app follow the steps listed below:
- Open the mAadhaar app and go to the’Check Request Status’ tab
- Now you will get a range of options which includes Aadhaar status, Aadhaar update status, Address update status, Verification letter status, Re-print request status, Aadhaar-bank account link status and Retrieve order Aadhaar status.
- To check your Aadhaar enrolment status tap on ‘Aadhaar Status’ option and enter your Enrolment ID, Enrolment date and time as per the acknowledgement slip, captcha code
- Now tap on ‘Check Status’ and the status of your Aadhaar enrolment will be displayed on your mobile screen.
Steps to check Aadhaar enrolment status via SMS
Enrolment number (14-digit) or EID (28-digit) and registered mobile number with Aadhaar are required to verify the Aadhaar enrolment status via SMS. Follow the steps below to verify the status of your Aadhaar Card using your mobile number:
- Type “UID STATUS” and send it to 51969 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS containing the Aadhaar number if your Aadhaar has been generated.
Steps to check Aadhaar enrolment status via toll-free number and email facility
You can check the status of your Aadhaar Enrolment by calling 1947 or writing to [email protected] Keep your enrolment slip ready for the same purpose. When you dial 1947, the Aadhaar representative who answers the phone will request your EID. Likewise, when sending an e-mail to [email protected], don’t forget to include your EID, as well as the date and time of your enrolment. You can find the date and time in your acknowledgement slip or enrolment slip.
For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed